Vistas de página en total

miércoles, 1 de enero de 2014


 Love is in Human Nature
By
Damián Francis

I daily hear people, I am in contact with say that they do not believe in love, but from my point of view, the ones who think that way are wrong. To me, love is part of human nature.  I remember when my father passed away, I was only 8 years old, and there is no doubt that I loved him. His death made stronger the love I felt for my mother, I really appreciated her. And I felt she was my most valuable treasure. She died when I was in my twenties, it was a terrible loss, but at the same time made me valorize and love more my two sisters.
I got married one year after my mother’s death, and part of the empty space she left in me was filled with my wife. A partner never substitutes the preeminence of a mother but helps you to satisfy your love instinct. If the word parents is similar to the word love, so the words sons and daughters are the same as love. When your kids are born is when you really understand what love is.
When my two sons were born my love for my parents, sisters and my wife became stronger because first, I valorize all of those values my parents taught me to get the best of me, and second I appreciate the affection I get from my sisters and wife. To me, love never dies away. Normal individuals always find a reason to love. It is one of the aspects that makes us human beings.
   



2 comentarios: